I'm offering website programming/coding/designing. That's right, I can make a blog, a website, a whatever you'd like for you (as long as it's within my skillset)
I offer knowledge in:
- begun to learn Ajax
If none of those things tell you anything and you want a website, I would be able to help you. Aside from all those coding languages, I can set up websites based on the following websites:
- WordPress (a blogging software)
- phpBB (forum software)
- Contao (like TYPO3 but better, basically a system that's similiar to WordPress but optimised for running websites rather than blogs)
- … or even code you your own content management system, though that would get pricier.
Regarding WordPress, I don't design Themes (yet) but if that's a system you want, I can help you pick out a fancy theme and help you set it up.
Some brief notes about me:
- I have background and professional training in Marketing and Web Design so I can offer professionalism and good work.
- I work full-time so I will probably have to refuse extremely time-consuming jobs.
- I don't want to be involved in anything shop-related because it's international so I'm not offering shop systems or any sort of systems that offer transactions. However there are various plugins for WordPress and the like that might do this for you if you had your mind set on it.
Important note: I don't provide Hosting, so it will fall to you to pay for them. I can help you pick out decent hosting providers, but you will require a server to put your website on. As a result I can even help you with making your own e-mail-addresses and domains.
Price-range-wise it heavily depends on what you're looking for. If all you want is a domain (website name) plus e-mail-accounts, it'd be as simple as around 100 euros. If you want me to set up a WordPress design and put some content of your choosing on it as well as teach you how to run a blog, it'd range from 500-1500 depending on how complicated it is. Want me to program you a full-blown website complete with a Content Management System? That will probably be over 1000 at least, unless it is a super simplistic website.
Prices are all negotiable depending on what you want. If you yourself don't need a website but you know someone who does, I'll gladly get in touch with them outside of dA. 'Client is king!'